GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL AT ANY UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE THROUGH JUPEB
ILESA BUSINESS SCHOOL INVITES YOU TO APPLY TO HER
PREPARATORY PROGRAMME FOR JUPEB 2018 EXAMINATIONS
Click the button below to browse answers to frequently asked questions about JUPEB Programme
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos.
The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities’ Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in O`Level certificate (at maximum of two sittings) and in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
- Seasoned and professional instructors with credentials and strong subject area expertise
- Hostel accommodation is available (on request)
- Wifi internet facility and constant power supply
- Serene and tranquil learning environment
- Collaborative health care services
Method of Application
Follow the instructions below to apply:
1. Print out the form here and fill the details with CAPITAL LETTERS all through
2. Pay the application fee of #5,000 to the following account details
- Account Name: Ilesa Business School
- First Bank of Nigeria (Account no: 2032062191) OR
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria (Account no:0021723671).
3. After payment, scan the copy of the teller indicating payment along with the FILLED application form to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Applicants shall be contacted as soon as their applications are received.
You are advised to use your personal and active number (s) and email address, as further information and instructions would be communicated through the email address used during the registration.
For further info, please call 07085088627, 08026815931, 07034746541
Or Visit A 198 (same building with Stanbic IBTC Bank), Isokun, Osogbo Road, Ilesa, Osun State
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE